What Makes Compass Different?
National Network of 10K of the top agents in the US
- Compass vs. other brokerages – the tech is only part of it, it’s really the network that differentiates Compass. Most brokerages are franchises where no one knows each other. Compass is 1 company nationwide and works hard to bring agents together.
- Most brokerages are franchises where no one knows each other. Compass is 1 independently owned brokerage in the US and works hard to bring agents together.
- Two of the ways we foster inter-company agent marketing and listing promotion is as follows;
- Workplace by Facebook- an interactive marketplace for our agents to internally market all Compass listings to each other.
- Our daily Compass Catch email highlights all of our most beautiful listings that come on the market in real time to our entire network.
- Compass agents are a phone call or email away from 10,000 agents who work with millions of buyers and sellers. Access to thousands of agents who could bring the buyer to your home in the most important markets.
- Other large brokerages franchise their offices, meaning they don’t have quality control over any of their product or services. The best brands in the world don’t franchise period (eg. Would Chanel franchise one of their stores to an investor and let them operate it any way they want?)
- Compass was founded by the child of a real estate agent – describing Robert’s background and how he was able to attract world-class talent to build Compass.
- Ori’s story of selling his first two companies to Google and Twitter. Share the Google predictive feature in search was made by our Ori.
- Culture actually matters for clients. We only hire experienced, ethical and fully committed agents at Compass. Traditional brokerages hire anybody. You would never want to work with a law firm that hired any lawyer out of law school, but rather the firm that hired the best lawyers from the best law schools. The same should be true for your real estate agent
- We hire the top 10% of agents in the top 20 markets in the United States
- Share the amount of Capital we have raised (1.2 billion). Compass has a goal to bring harmony and simplicity to the Real Estate transaction. Our goal is to be “The Real Estate Platform”.
- Companies who have invested in Compass. Goldman Sachs, Softbank, Fidelity, Wellington Management. These investors are willing to invest $1.2B in Compass based on our ability to deliver a superior real estate transaction for you. Are you willing to trust us to represent you in the sale of your home?
- Our current scale over the last 5 years is 236 offices and 10,000 agents. Compass is the number #1 company in San Francisco, #1 Washington DC, #1 Los Angeles, #3 in New York and among the top
- 5 in Boston, Chicago, Miami, Nashville, Dallas, Philadelphia, Hamptons, Westchester, Aspen, and Connecticut.